Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Painted Lady on Damen

      We made a second trip to one of our new favorite shops on Friday -
The Painted Lady on Damen, in Chicago.
Such a pretty little shop that I first learned about while reading
the November/December issue of
"Where Women Create".
(This is a really inspirational "book" showing work spaces of some
very creative women.)

The Painted Lady on Damen is owned by Beth Harlow,
who shares my philosophy about old (and sometimes new) wood furniture -
just paint it white!
It's a beautiful little shop filled with unique accessories,
antique furniture, and gorgeous chandeliers.

This place just makes me want to go home and
MAKE STUFF!


Love these light fixtures and thinking about how I could make them . . . 





This beautiful chair was there a few weeks ago . . . but now it's gone.
So, that's more than enough inspiration for one weekend.
I now have about 3 more projects added to my list . . .


1 comment:

Shilpa said...

Loved the lampshade !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...