Thursday, November 25, 2010

Make a paper wreath for a friend


    I love being surrounded by books, so why not add 
book PAGES to a wall in my home?
                         I saw the beautiful paper wreath below:                                  

                              

Directions for making it are on this blog
I decided that along with making one for myself, 
it would be a perfect gift for a friend 
who also loves books.  A lot of people fall into
that category . . . so . . . look out.
(You know who you are!)

So here's my version - a little smaller than
I would have liked.  Next time I'll make it
bigger by using a larger book.

It's trickier than I thought it would be.
I'm glad I am practicing on myself first!
   

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oooo! Looks pretty! Congratulations on the order from Hong Kong. How international.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...