Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Makings of a fun day!

Last weekend when we went down to Chicago, we brought
four of my paintings along.  We took a chance that maybe 
Beth Harlow, of "The Painted Lady",
would see them as a fit for her shop.  Well, she DID
and now it's so exciting to know that my paintings are 
hanging on the walls of "The Painted Lady" in Chicago!
Here are the paintings that went along with us . . .

Icelandic Blue Poppy

Three Pears

Still Life After Cezanne

Coral and Cream
SOLD!
at
The Painted Lady-Chicago




2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! I think this makes you a professional artist. So happy for you. These are beautiful paintings. Easy to see why she wanted them in her shop.

......Michele @ Portlandia Vintage said...

I love the pears! Very well done. You've inspired me to buy some oils! Keep us posted on your Chicago sales!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...