Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've been nominated for the


There are 3 "rules" for this award to take place.  They state that I am to thank the blogger who nominated me, so THANK YOU My Home Road for the nomination!   I am also supposed to list 7 things about myself:

1.  I have a wonderfully supportive husband who thinks everything I make is "FANTASTIC", as he would say.  Whether it is or not, he really believes in me, and that keeps me going.

2.  I work full-time teaching sixth grade in a Christian school to some really awesome kids.

3.  My husband and I have six grown children and 12 grandchildren. 

4.  One of my sons is courageously battling testicular cancer, undergoing chemotherapy, and inspiring our whole family with his positive, survivor attitude.

5.  I love to read in my spare time - I just wish I could read and make stuff at the same time.

6.   Some of the earliest projects I can remember are clothes I made for my troll dolls from fabric scraps my mom would give me.  I even made some out of large leaves and used pine needles for thread.  Yeah, I know.

and

7.  Finally, everyone needs a dream.  My dream would be to write and illustrate children's books in my retirement!

Last, but not least, I am to pass the award on to bloggers I have recently discovered and love!  Here are some blogs that I enjoy:



and






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...