Monday, September 26, 2011

FABRIC PUMPKIN PARTY

Tomorrow I'll be getting ready for a 
FABRIC PUMPKIN PARTY
with some of my best friends!  

                 We're going to get together to make some of these!                                                                                                                               
There's nothing like a chilly, rainy, fall night with friends working away on a project!  So I'll be spending the day getting ready for these ladies, preparing the fabric and getting the supplies all ready - not to mention fixing something good to nibble on while we work.

I'll also be fixing up the front door for fall.  Here are some of the pictures I'm looking at for inspiration.
It's going to be a fun day getting ready for company!



     

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Wow, what beautiful ideas! Love that first porch with all the orange pumpkins! I so wish Halloween was big here in South Africa! Where we live, the houses are too far apart. Our house isn't right up close on the street front. (We live in a kind of country estate). Our previous home, we used to have a local trick-or-treat within our gated suburb. So much fun! I do miss it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...