Saturday, June 23, 2012

A NEW HEADBOARD

Hello again!

It's been almost 2 months since my last post and a good break from blogging.  But I might be ready to get back at it . . . at a much more leisurely pace!  Being away from my blog allowed me to concentrate on all the blog updates I receive on email and I discovered something.  The following might not be true for everyone, but it was true for me!  

I don't WANT to read any particular blog's post EVERY DAY!   So why would someone want to read MINE every day??  Once or twice a week would be more than enough!  

I also discovered that there are almost as many hits on my blog when I'm NOT blogging as when I AM blogging.  What?!?!  Yes, it's true!  The traffic on my blog has not really changed much in this 2 months break.  People are still googling key words that I've left on my posts and checking out previous projects.  Pinterest has also been a HUGE boon to my blog hits.  That was kind of comforting.  :)

So.







I don't like all the painted embellishments on this one, but love the shape of the headboard.

From Centsational Girl


We've been in the process of some home improvements around here, which included the repainting of our bedroom.  Along with that comes the plan for a new headboard.  So, today, some photos of some inspiration for that headboard.  Check these out and let me know what you think!

(I love the pillow on this last bed too!)

I'll be back!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Nan,
So excited when I saw your post! That is one gorgeous headboard.Can't wait to see what you do.
(((Hugs)))
Anne

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

So great to 'see' you Nan! Looking forward to your headboard reveal.... I'm curious! Glad you enjoyed your recess! :)

Homeroad said...

OOh I love the wood one in the middle... That would look great with white bedding and that awesome pillow on the last one.
Can't wait to see the results Nan!
Susan

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

So glad to see you post, I missed you, share some more or your decorating! Di

The Checkered Apple said...

Welcome back Nan! Nice to see you posting again. Hope to see a new headboard post in the near future.
In the meantime, enjoy the summer!

headboards said...

It is great to see your blog here. Each and every headboard is looking just fabulous. Their designs are really very eye touching. I especially love the first one as it looks so attractive and also seems very comfortable for use.

Jennifer Leible said...

Love the first second and last pictures!! The pillow in the last picture is awesome as well!! I new headboard is a great project! One I have on my list for next year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...