Thursday, October 11, 2012

BIRDS AND THE BEES . . . AND A FEW SHEEP

If you have a "make it" blog, or even if you just like to make things, then you understand how I'm feeling.  I kind of feel like this every day, actually, but sometimes you get specific creative urges.

You just want to use your hands to make something.

Sometimes you have the urge to sew.

Sometimes you feel prompted to paint - and that's the way I feel.  It's windy, sunny, and pretty chilly today.  A good day to stay inside, light a couple great smelling candles, make a fresh pot of coffee, and use that bright sunshine coming in the window to work on a painting project.  

I have a couple of great photos of some sheep that I've been saving for a day like today . . .

Aren't they awesome?

So it's time to get out my supplies!
Also, for the "birds and the bees" part - I have a few new paintings in my Etsy shop to share today.  
A Green Honey Creeper
 A couple bees . . .

 . . . and a Nuthatch.  They were part of a little painting challenge I took part in a while ago.


Thanks for stopping!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...