Friday, December 28, 2012

WORDS OF LOVE

In preparation for Valentine's Day and all the loving decor that goes along with that day, I've made some Vintage Inspired Valentine flash cards.  When my kids were young, we would celebrate our Valentine's Day dinner with heart shaped meatloaf (frosted with ketchup), a red jello mold, and anything else that would conjure up thoughts of the day.   Being a former teacher, I'm kind of surprised I didn't use cards like these to add to the celebration.

Below, are the cards I used last winter for a milestone birthday celebration.
 The possibilities are endless . . .
These cards could be made to fit most any occasion.  

Pre-made flash cards, or PDFs to make your own . . . check them out at Gillyflower Cottage.  




1 comment:

Anne said...

I love these cards Nan! So much fun at a table or display too!
xx
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...