Monday, January 14, 2013

DICTIONARY HARE TAGS

I've been selling gift tags in my Etsy shop for awhile now - angel tags made from my drawings of cemetery statues, sheep tags from my drawings of Suffolk and Welsh Mountain Sheep, and just recently I added some English Hare tags to my shop using graphics from The Graphics Fairy
 
I used my angel tags on a lot of Christmas gifts and the sheep tags work for any occasion.   


I've even made gifts of an assortment of the tags themselves. 
Every item I sell on Etsy is tied with twine and sent with a blank tag attached.  
Bakers' twine make a great tie also - or even a thread of burlap fiber.  
Now, I've added these rabbit tags that would be great for spring or Easter gift giving.  They're extra long tags with plenty of room on the back for your sentiments.  The printed tags come with a bundle of twine ties . . .
Or, you can make the tags yourself with the PDF - also for sale at Gillyflower Cottage.  They print out with three tags per page.

See them here.
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...