Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BIRD TAGS and A SURPRISE IN THE HYDRANGEA!

I was watering the flowers on our patio the other day and admiring the climbing hydrangea going up the trellis. We planted that hydrangea about 10 years ago and it looked pretty pitiful for about 6 years, - plenty of vine growth, but no flowers.  But the last few years, it's been busting with blooms!  

So, while I'm looking up into the hydrangea I see this nest, way up at the top of the trellis!  Too high to see inside.  Curiosity got the best of me and I got out a little step stool and took a peek.


And here is what I saw!  


Inspired, I got out my watercolor journal.  


I've also been working on these little bird tags which can now be found in my shop here.
They are ready to download and print for your gift giving pleasure!



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...