Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ORIGINAL BOTANICALS CHRISTMAS SALE - 33% OFF!

C H R I S T M A S   I S   C O M I N G!

And every single one of my original botanicals is on sale - 33% off!   There is plenty of time to wrap them up and put them under your Christmas tree - a gift of original art for someone special!  Just click on any of the listings below to go directly to the sales page of my ETSY shop.  



CUSTOM PERSONALIZED GIFTS
Custom personalized items make great gifts also and take a little extra time to prepare.  From "Tea Cup Tales", to Home Portraits, to my ABC book (with original art, alphabet poetry, and a personalized grandparent portrait page), there is something for young and old. To receive them in time for Christmas, please click the items below.




Thanks for looking!
Nan

(Botanical 33% off sale runs until December 14th at midnight.)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...