Saturday, November 1, 2014

RUBY'S YELLOW BARN . . . ONCE AGAIN

Today I had a friend inquire about the painting I had done of Ruby's Yellow Barn about a year ago.  I sold that painting not long after I worked on it.  I DO have another painting of Ruby's barn that I did in oil, but that one was from a workshop I attended and I just can't part with it.  So, I arranged for the original watercolor of the barn to be available in my Etsy shop - in the form of a professionally done print or gallery wrapped canvas.  

From my previous post about the barn:  
"A beautiful old barn in Brookfield, Wisconsin is at risk for demolition.  This is one of my favorite old barns in the area and carries quite a bit of history.  This piece is from a sketching day at the old homestead and yellow horse barn that belonged to Rolland Ruby.  It was built in 1860, but now Ruby is gone and there is talk that the old barn and homestead will be torn down.  Thought I'd better sketch/paint the barn while it was still around!"

RUBY'S YELLOW BARN
11 x 11 x 1 1/2 inches
(a reproduction of the original on gallery wrapped canvas)

RUBY'S YELLOW BARN
11 x 11 inches
(professional digital reproduction on Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl paper)

Click below to order directly from my Etsy shop:


Thanks for looking!
-Nan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...