Thursday, December 11, 2014

LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS COMMISSIONS

Christmas is right around the corner!
I'm especially busy these next few days working on commissions for Christmas gift giving.  If you are interested in commissioning a home portrait, tea cup tale, a print of one of my paintings, or a copy of my children's book, "O is for the Big Oak Tree", now is the time to order!  I can guarantee your order reaching your doorstep by Christmas if purchased by Friday, December 12th.  Click on the photos below to place an order,  or go directly to my Etsy shop to see what's available. 

 Pen and Ink Home Portraits in two sizes.

Your favorite tea cup set upon your own "story".

 
            My ABC book, O is for the BIG OAK TREE, (for ages 2-7)
and a personalization option for grandparents.

Prints of my botanicals.

Paper prints and gallery wrapped canvas prints of my oil and acrylic paintings.


Check out my shop for all listings, or click on the photo above for those specific listings.

Thanks so much for looking today!
-Nan


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...