Friday, December 5, 2014

MY PAINTINGS IN THE VILLAGE OF WAUWATOSA

I have some exciting news to share!

My paintings can now be found in this beautiful boutique in downtown Wauwatosa!


The
V I L L A G E   B O U T I Q U E   C L O T H I E R S
is an Anthropologie-like shop located in the old Robertson Ace Hardware space at 1417 Underwood Avenue.  Old hardwood floors, creative displays of beautiful clothing, jewelry, and home decor, all surrounded by vintage pieces and built-ins left from the old days of Robertson's store.  This is really a stunning shop and I am thrilled to have my paintings  featured! 

"Blue Poppy"

 "Sun Cherry Zinnia"

 "Autumn Gold Zinnia"

"Orange Poppies"
 20" x 24" Acrylic


And today,  I'm staying at home to work on a commission for a home portrait.



There's still time to order your custom home portrait for Christmas gift-giving.  You can find it here:


Thanks for looking!
Nan


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...