Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monches Farm


Today, my husband and I drove about 20 miles north of Milwaukee to Monches Farm.  The drive to Monches is a beautiful one,  and this place is a real treat to visit!  They have a boat-load of perennials, garden statuary, antiques, unique gift items, dried flowers . . . even chickens and a peacock!
So, here is a not-so-little tour of this beautiful place! 
 
And . . . then there was the garden and cemetery-type statuary.  I just love these, so I took a ton of pictures . . .
In the past, Monches Farm has sponsored a Children's Fairy Festival in the summertime.  I guess it became so popular that they were unable to handle the amount of cars that delivered the "fairies" to Monches.  But, if you'd like to see some pictures of this event you can go here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give us a tutorial on that great wreath. know you can figure it out! I still love your blog!

Nan said...

I'd LOVE to figure out the wreath and post a tutorial! I'll work on that . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...