Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MY FAVORITE ROOM - MCKINNEY IN OCTOBER

Last weekend, we had the opportunity to be back in McKinney, Texas.  One of my favorite shops of all time is just off the square in McKinney and it's called My Favorite Room.  I've posted about this shop before and it is amazing.  I think it could also go by the name, "Anthropologie Home"!  I don't know where they get all their beautiful things, but you can count on being treated with the most unusual home furnishings around when you walk through their doors.  This place is inspiring!  They are always so gracious about allowing me to take photos and I took a load of them this time!  Actually, I took so many photos that I'm splitting them into two posts - tomorrow I'll post the textile photos.  Enjoy!  You get to go to McKinney from your easy chair!
 A home for one really big bird!
An old shoe-shine chair?
 LOVE this chair!  Just look at those rosettes . . .
  . . . and flouncy skirt!
 Love this too . . . AND . . . you could make that!
 So, there you have it!  A photo tour of My Favorite Room in October!  I'll be back in January and I'm sure they'll have all new furnishings to photograph!  I can't wait!


2 comments:

Jodie said...

I love downtown McKinney! For some reason I thought you were out of state. I get my chalk paint from Lady Butterbug.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Oh how funny...I may have passed you on the streets in McKinney this past weekend. I ran into one of the stores for a wedding shower gift. I will be back for Dickens Christmas. I posted on it last year. It is one of my favorite spots also.

Love your pictures...you did a great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...