Thursday, November 10, 2011

{ INSPIRATION FILE FRIDAY }

I'm forever looking at blogs, books, and magazines and seeing pictures of things I want to make or try.   I see so many ideas - I'll never live long enough to try everything I want to try.  I've looked into Pinterest, but I'm just not interested in putting my favorite ideas on another web page.  I like hard copies of those ideas that I can actually hold in my hands - there are pictures tucked away in other books, boxes, and drawers, all over the place!  So I've decided to gather all those ideas together in one place and design some sort of a book/file I can keep them in - a hands-on log of things that inspire me.  I will also blog about those ideas every Friday, so that maybe you'll be inspired too!   So, every Friday, instead of showing something I've already made, my post will be called . . .

INSPIRATION FILE FRIDAY!

And it's Friday - so it's time for a little inspiration!

Today's ideas were inspired by the advent of Christmas . . .  a few angel photos. 

I've been spending a lot of time drawing lately - and there's a reason for that.  The shop owner at The Painted Lady would like some angel drawings that could be framed and in the shop in time for Christmas shoppers.  I'm also planning on having original drawings and prints in my etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage.  Here are some photos of beautiful angel statues that I'll be working on over the next few days.

 I think the first one is my favorite.  Which one is yours?

2 comments:

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

I love the last one the most and like the profile on the one before! Thanks for the inspiration. Di@cottage-wishes

joan said...

I like the first and last one. Probably the last one more because of the hand on the heart. Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...