Tuesday, November 29, 2011

IT"S COLD OUTSIDE!

Yesterday was a fun day.  I spent some time at my old school reading to little ones and seeing some great friends.   That was followed by a long, leisurely lunch with two special book-loving friends, then a long talk in a coffee shop with one of my favorite people.

Today, the wind is blowing and it just sounds cold!  So today I'm staying home and making mittens.  I've been piling up my woolen scraps for awhile now and the weather, and my emptying hand lotion bottle, are telling me it's time.  I'm using the mitten pattern here, so YOU could make them too!

Stay tuned . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea....am thinking what to put on them as decorative additives...for my grandchildren also! Thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...