Thursday, July 12, 2012

INSTAGRAM YOUR FLOWER PHOTOS AND DRAWINGS

Instagram's filters enhance just about any photo, but I especially love it with photos of flowers and drawings.  The colors become more vivid and there is a lot more contrast between light and dark.  Just thought I'd share some of my favorites from this summer's garden.










Instagram can also make an ordinary drawings look like woodcarvings or etchings.  I took a couple of the cemetery statue and pear drawings I did last winter and tried it out on them.  So many possibilities for framing, printing onto fabric, or making Christmas cards, gift tags, or business cards.
A Christmas gift tag.
From pencil drawing . . .
to cropped and filtered . . .
to framed.

The possibilities are endless!  What creative things have YOU done with your Instagrammed photos?






4 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like you are having fun!Great photos.I don't have a phone with that capability.I still have a flip phone.
((((Hugs)))
Anne

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

You're even an Instagram Artist!! Gorgeous drawings and filter treatments. Love your garden... it is lovely. :)

Nan said...

Thank you Anne!!!

Nan said...

Everyone's an artist with Instagram!! :-). Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...