Saturday, October 27, 2012

ANGEL WING BAKER'S TOWEL

Before you start reading . . . please note:
LEAVE A COMMENT AND WIN A TOWEL!
(Drawing will take place Tuesday, October 30th, 6 p.m.)

ANGEL WING BAKER'S TOWEL

What do you do when you can't sleep?

Sometimes, when my mind won't sit still, I just get up and walk down to my sewing room to see what inspires me.  That's what happened last night and when I walked into the room, the first thing I saw was an angel wing stencil I had recently purchased.  So I got to work.

And the next thing I knew, a new listing was born in Gillyflower Cottage.
  
INTRODUCING:
11:48 pm
29 inches long
weighing in at less than a pound

Take a look!
 There's a strip of a heavy black and cream print along the bottom of the towel.
 Boulangerie - the french word for bakery - along the bottom of the towel.
 And a set a of angel wings centered above.
I put a handy little loop of matching fabric on the back.
Wrapped around a bottle of wine and tied with twine or ribbon and one of my angel tags, this would make a nice hostess gift for your holiday party season - an angel tag will be tucked in with each towel order.  Buy a single towel or, for a better deal, a set of two.

Sharing on:
Saturday Night Special
and
Petite Hermine
and
Made By You Monday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...