Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SUFFOLK SHEEP GIFT TAGS and A WINNER!

First of all, the winner of an Angel Wing Baker's Towel is, Sandi@The Primitive Skate.    I'll be emailing you, Sandi!  

So that it would be completely fair, I asked my husband to pick a number, and he picked yours!  So I'll be sending a towel and tag off to you before the end of the week. After he named Sandi's "number" in the comment list, I went to look at her blog.  It seems that the angel towel is going to a real angel herself - Sandy works in an Alzheimers/Dementia Unit at a nursing home.  It takes a very kind and caring person to do the work you do, Sandi.  Congratulations!  Thank you to everyone for entering the giveaway.


ORIGINAL ART - SUFFOLK SHEEP TAGS
When the colder weather sets in, we turn to projects indoors.  The garden has been cleaned out, pots and patio furniture prepared for the snow and winds that are soon to come, and we settle in to work on other things. For me, that means sewing, painting, and drawing.  

The project I'm working on now is a set of soft sheep drawings - just small drawings that I want to fit into large matting and frames.  I have just finished the first drawing - a Suffolk sheep.  So tonight I designed some gift tags with that drawing and put the PDF into my Etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage.  



The PDF can be downloaded and printed to make as many gift tags as you like.  There are 4 tags per sheet - 2 of each style.  


Next up?   White Welsh Mountain Sheep . . .




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...