Friday, March 28, 2014

CUSTOM PORTRAITS OF YOUR FAMILY HOME

There's a new item in my Etsy shop!  Here's how it evolved . . .

While on our trip to my oil painting workshop in Kentucky, I vowed to do a little something every day in my watercolor journal.  I knew if I didn't write it down (or draw it, as the case may be), a lot of the trip's memories would be lost.  So I did one or two pages in my journal every evening of our trip.  A couple of those pages involved the drawing of houses - the B&B in Versailles, KY, and our own home.   After posting those drawings on Facebook and this blog, several friends suggested that I add "home portraits" to my Etsy shop.

I hope you'll check it out.  I think it's very reasonably priced and a great, personalized gift for a new homeowner, or as a lasting memory of your childhood or current home.  I've tweaked it a bit since I first posted it on my Facebook page, altering the sizes just a bit to accommodate a mat with each drawing.  When your home portrait arrives, it will be matted and ready to slip into a standard size frame.  All you need to do it take a few photos and send them to me via my Etsy shop, and iPhone photos are just fine.  I give photographing suggestions on the listing page in Etsy.  
You can check it out here.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...