Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE ELEGANT COSMOS

Getting ready for . . .

3 0   P A I N T I N G S   I N   3 0   D A Y S

On September 1st, just a few days from now, I'll be participating once again in Leslie Saeta's, 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  It truly IS a challenge to keep up with this painting frenzy but totally worth it.  Not only is it great practice to paint intentionally every day, but I also learn a lot about my painting style by taking part.  I kept up last year in spite of being on the road for 10 days of the challenge, so this year should be a piece of cake!

Today I warmed up my brushes with another flower portrait, the elegant Cosmos.  My garden has a good crop of white cosmos, but I enjoy my neighbor's multi-colored stand of this flower even more than my own.  Her cosmos self-seed every year and they're beautiful!

RED COSMOS
3.5 x 5 inches
(sold with mat included to fit your standard 5 x 7" frame)


This painting is available here:



Thanks for looking!
-Nan




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...