Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HOME PORTRAIT

Working on this home portrait was SO MUCH FUN, and today it is on its way to Ontario!  What a treat, to be asked to do this!


She wanted to be sure I would include blue sky and their Canadian flag, front and center.



Putting special touches on the packaging is almost as fun as doing the painting itself.  I want any paintings or other artwork that goes out of Gillyflower Cottage to be fun to open along with reflecting something about myself.  On this package I did a little watercolor portrait of one of my favorite Native Wisconsin Wildflowers - the Coneflower.


Do YOU know someone who would like a portrait done of their home?  It makes a great housewarming, birthday, or anniversary gift.  Check it out here.  All it takes is a couple great shots from your iPhone - no fancy photography needed.  All the instructions are right on the listing.

Saw this on Facebook this morning and it says it all!

Thanks for looking!
-Nan


3 comments:

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

You did a beautiful job! I would be so excited to see my home done by an artist of your ability, just wonderful!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful painting! Love your special extras!

Nan Burger said...

Thank you, Teresa and Debbie! Your comments mean a lot to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...