Tuesday, October 28, 2014

VINTAGE LOOK FRONT DOOR PORTRAITS

I have been stuck on trees the past few days, experimenting with different types and trying to get better at drawing them.  Then I tried an illustration of our own front door, framed it in, and surrounded it with trees - which led to a new listing in my Etsy shop!

My new listing is called:
VINTAGE-LOOK FRONT DOOR PORTRAITS 

Because of the framed-in approach, it has a kind of vintage look about it.  As with my other listings, I use all archival materials for durability over time.  Approximately 5 x 5".


I will work directly from a head-on view of your front door photo.  (I have shown a drawing from my sketchbook, and also a photo with mat and frame for example purposes.)  Your front door pen and ink will arrive with sturdy backing, creatively packaged, and ready for your mat and frame.


You will also receive a PDF of your pen and ink via email for you to print for your own use.  (Stationery, Christmas cards, or "We've Moved" cards can be ordered from Vistaprint.com, a great place to get quality items using your PDF.)

International shipping costs will be an additional charge through the United States Postal Service, to be determined after purchase.

Thanks for looking!
-Nan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...