Tuesday, December 2, 2014

BALLERINAS, CHRISTMAS, AND A SALE

B A L L E R I N A S

Lately I've been reading a book on Edgar Degas, which has in turn been inspiring me to paint some ballerinas.  I just love using the rich colors for their costumes and the challenge of trying to replicate some of the poses of the Degas models.  My ballerina watercolors below are available as high quality, professional prints.   Just click any of the dancer portraits below and you will be taken to the listings in my Etsy shop.


 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

C H R I S T M A S

The personalized items in my shop make great Christmas gifts.  These include my Home Portraits, Original ABC Book, and Tea Cup Tales.  Click on any of the listings below to be taken directly to my Etsy shop where you'll find clear explanations and several examples of each item.  Remember, the personalized items below take time, so order now to receive in time for Christmas giving!

   
Also, January 1st is right around the corner!  Order now to receive your Botanical Calendar, professionally printed and filled with my original watercolors.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

AND A SALE!!!

Also . . . just a reminder that all botanicals (both originals and prints) are 33% off until December 14th.   The Blue Poppy below is just an example of the botanicals available.




Thanks for looking!
Nan


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...