Saturday, December 31, 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS . . . AGAIN!

The new year looks to be full of new and interesting opportunities.  I have lots of exciting plans in the works - from trips to warm places, a watercolor/sketching workshop in a place I've never visited, garden plans for my own new home, and so much more!  Of course, all these things bring new opportunities to create art.  And an appropriate way to kick it all off is with Leslie Saeta's 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE.

Leslie always suggests choosing a theme for your 30 in 30 participation.  So I'm combining my love of flowers with my love of doing home portraits.

For the month of January, 
I'll be doing daily blog posts in a series entitled:

*** B L O O M S  &  B U I L D I N G S ***


All artwork for the 30 in 30 will be for sale in my Etsy shop the same day it is posted on the blog. 

So, sign up for daily blog updates with your email address right under my profile at the top of the sidebar.   ----------->

-Nan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...