Friday, November 10, 2017

THE GIRLS

On a sunny, summer day I drove past a farmer's field in southeast Wisconsin where a small herd of cows was milling around.  When I walked up to the fence every head turned my way, and out of curiosity, started lumbering toward me.  The next thing I knew there were about fifteen of them all jockeying for position.  They were eager to pose, shuffling around so everyone got a chance in the front row.  Once they decided I had nothing to offer they got bored and mooved on . . . 
but I walked away with a bunch of great photos to work off of.  




The three girls below made it onto the first canvas.  They want to be part of your farmhouse decor!


16 x 20 
oil on panel

Painting is sold in a solid black frame shipped free of charge.  Click here to go to ETSY.


1 comment:

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

Love it! My house is full of cow paintings, I especially love black and white cows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...